28 May 2011

To Do

  1. Contact my recruiter and get those questions I asked...ANSWERED!
  2. Do a quick second purge of stuff that's already semi-packed.
  3. Outline a simple exercise regimen.
  4. Go to the fabric store for a few simple skirt patterns & fabric.
  5. Outline a basic eating plan (really, just quit the ice cream).
  6. Write more.
  7. Read more.
  8. Blog about books!
  9. Grow my ebooks wish list (sudden inspiration: Bridget Jones!)
Those are the things I need (well, "need") to do today. Today meaning this weekend. And in general. Also right now, while avoiding the Bieber invasion going on in my living room. 

As I watch my group on facebook go through the next rage of questions and repeats and new worries, I'm starting to get confused. I don't even know how to answer their questions anymore without confusing myself. All I know is that my paperwork is in order. That I am more or less ready to leave. 

More or less.

No comments: