19 March 2011

Tired.

It's not that I don't have anything to report about my journey to the UAE - I do. (Nothing concrete, though. Just places along the psychological path.) It's just that I'm so darned tired. Particularly right now, but also in general. Maintaining and overseeing (and kind of resenting that I "have to" oversee) a group of nearly 100 teachers on facebook, working nights, sleeping during my few short hours of alone-time...I'm just tired. And I don't feel like sharing all my thoughts and plans and so on. 

Then I think...if I'm this worn out now, what will next year be like? Ha. More alone-time, as I shan't be living avec ma soeur and my niece. Is it wrong that I look forward to moving halfway around the world just so that I'll have room to think again?

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Mimi,
I just want to thank you so much for maintaining the Facebook group. The group is helping my family and I feel more comfortable about this change & also continue to build up the excitement!

Mimi said...

You're very kind, Jasmine. I'm so glad the group is a help!