03 August 2011

Even Limbo Has to End Sometime

Or purgatory, the waiting game, whatever you want to call it. And my time of waiting is FINALLY up!

Look at what my horoscope said for the month of August:
Dramatic financial changes are in the stars for you this month Libra...You are finally on the path to financial success...if you can keep up your plan. You’ll soon see that you have such a loving and supportive network of friends and family. Many people fail to appreciate what they have right in front of them, yet you will see everything for what it’s worth this month.
See?

Tomorrow is my last full day in America. Thursday I fly away to Abu Dhabi at long last. I mean, seriously. When I started chronicling this adventure it was 2010. JULY 2010. Now I'm making final decisions on what stays and what goes. A life in 100 pounds or fewer. And...I forget what this post was going to say, except farewell for several weeks. I probably won't have a regular internet connection for a few months. But I'll write all about it in the meantime, then catch you up.


No comments: